Engineering Technician - Milford, MA
Milford, MA 01757 US
Leading electronic component manufacturing in Milford, MA is looking for an Engineering Technician. If you have quality control experience, this temp to hire is for you!
Hours of the Engineering Technician:
Pay Rate of the Engineering Technician:
Responsibilities of the Engineering Technician:
- Load firmware into robots and systems
- Perform machine start ups
- Mechanical and software calibration
- Repeatability testing
- Verify units match configuration specifications
- Troubleshooting of nonconforming products
- Robot station teaching and validation
- System commissioning
- Final inspection
- Performs inspection procedures utilizing various metrology tools.
- Troubleshoots mechanical/electrical/software problems in existing equipment.
- Assists in design improvements related to reliability, cost, performance.
- Documents and communicates issues to manufacturing and engineering.
- Prepares written reports and makes recommendations for procedural changes related to quality assurance.
- Conducts variety of non-routine tasks to ensure production quality standards are met
- Supports R&D with testing of new products
Requirements of the Engineering Technician:
- 2+ years of Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Robotics Engineering
- Expert in common inspection techniques, including the use of hand tools (micrometer, caliper, height gage, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with Root Cause Analysis mentality
- High degree of knowledge using Microsoft Office: Excel for data analysis, and Outlook/Teams for communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Formatting and installation of new hard drives
- Good understanding of Linux/Windows commands used in the command prompt
- Other qualifications preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.