Senior Systems Engineer
Plymouth, MN 55442
This is a Systems Engineering role. Familiarity with Requirements Management and Risk Management is extremely valuable. Ability to work in teams which are cross-discipline (EE, ME, SW) as well as cross-functional (R&D, Quality, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Clinical, Packaging, Ops, etc) is extremely valuable. Ability to clearly define an issue, objectively assess the pros and cons of proposed solutions, and provide a solid rationale for the final decision is highly desired.
Scientific University Degree (BS degree) required. 4 year degree in engineering or similar 5-8 years of experience or 3-6 years with an advanced degree. Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the engineering field.
• Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, inside and outside the unit. Ability to exercise judgement in making preliminary selections and adaptation of engineering alternatives. Ability to work with integrity and build trust.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
• Ability to clearly convey ideas and concepts verbally and in writing.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet key deadlines under pressure through effective time management skills.
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
• Ability to critically review and interpret technical documentation.
• Intermediate problem solving and analytical ability.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.