Electro-Mechanical Technician - 1st Shift
Ladson, SC 29456 US
Get ready to show your sheetmetal and wire harness skills into a temporary gig with a leading aerospace industry in Charleston, SC. They're on the hunt for an Electro-Mechanical Technician.
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Tech:
- Perform a wide variety of complicated metal and composite material modification and installation operations which include all of the following: filing, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, aligning, adjusting, clamping, bolting, reaming, sealing, riveting and bucking to repair and modify primary sections of vehicle structures.
- Ability to perform on site fabrication of parts using various power assisted machines.
- Ability to set up and use all pneumatic squeeze and standard rivet guns, shavers and drill motors.
- Use all mechanic’s hand tools and measuring instruments such as: calipers, scales, micrometers.
- Must be familiar with drill taps and various drill sizes.
- Daily attendance is an essential part of this position.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Sheetmetal and Wire harness experience
Electro-Mechanical Technicians apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.