Electrical Test Technician - 1st Shift
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
An energy solutions company in Suwanee, GA has an immediate opening for an Electrical Test Technician. Put your manufacturing experience to work in a temp to hire basis.
Shift of the Electrical Test Technician:
Pay Rate of the Electrical Test Technician:
$22 - $25/hr
Responsibilities of the Electrical Test Technician:
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
- Assembles and sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental routine, type, or compliance testing.
- Perform low to high voltage test to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Analyses and interprets test data.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Document each test campaign with CE+T standard test reporting.
- Provide detailed feedback on production and product development about layout, assembly procedures, design, manuals to improve the quality of our products.
- Provide ad hoc technical support to the technical service line.
Qualifications of the Electrical Test Technician:
- Technical College Degree.
- 5+ years in electronics manufacturing environment, with 2+ years in power systems for telecom /power industry / industrial market
- In-depth knowledge of the AC-DC, DC-AC power supply market for Telecom/Utility and Industrial market.
- Experience in working with energized equipment with High AC/DC Voltage 240-480 Volts.
- Fluent in English language composition and excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to understand power supply technology specifically, rectifiers, inverters and battery chargers.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills with respect to; system troubleshooting, multi –tasking.
- Computer-literate in the use of databases, spreadsheets.
- Experience Programming LabView and knowledge of a CAD software is considered added value to this position.
- Experience working with and analyzing results from instrumentation is required.
Electrical Test Technicians apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.