Raynham, MA 02767
We have a client outside of the Raleigh, NC area looking for an experienced Electrical Designer to add to the team.
- Responsible to execute project controls design, build, test, install, commissioning and support.
- Review and interpret customer specifications into actionable direction on projects
- Review / update / enhance internal project tracking documentation to successfully execute all project requirements.
- Compile, publish and maintain the relevant controls specifications and scope of supply for each project from sales and engineering (i.e. electrical requirements, voltage, motor HP, panel specs, programming requirements, etc.)
- Assist engineering with equipment design as it relates to equipment automation (i.e. sensors, instrumentation, device location, control scheme, etc.)
- Responsible to assist in start-up of the automation at the customer’ s site when required; provide training at customer’ s site when required.
- Must execute project controls automation design including engineering drawings and bill of materials for all control panels.
- Provide final “ as-built” electrical drawings to the customers for each project (documents must be archived electronically on company server).
- Responsible to determine if a control panel should be built in-house or produced by a panel builder; prepare and send out bid documents to the appropriate panel builders as needed.
- Provide the appropriate quotations for each item; provide the sales department with pricing on control panels and PLC/HMI programming for proposals.
- AS or BS Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong AutoCAD and design background
- Experienced with automation, custom equipment design, controls panel design / layouts, wiring diagrams, schmatics etc...