Electrical Assembler - 1st & 2nd Shift
Surry, NH 03431 US
An ultra-precision machine manufacturer is currently hiring for multiple DIRECT HIRE Electrical Assembler positions in Keene, NH. They're seeking experienced manufacturing associates with electrical and mechanical assembly background.
Hours of the Electrical Assembler:
1st 7:00AM - 3:30PM
2nd 3:30PM - Midnight
Pay Rate of the Electrical Assembler:
$21.00 - $26.00 (Will depend on level of experience)
Responsibilities of the Electrical Assembler:
- Perform assembly operations in the Electrical Assembly area to include assembly of a variety of electro/mechanical systems involving electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic circuitry, precision controls, electro/mechanical components and units having precise and critical operation specifications.
- Specific work activities will include the making of wiring harnesses, board soldering, component installation, building and assembly of electrical panels, building controllers and installation of software, testing, tuning and troubleshooting, and assembly of cabinets.
Requirements of the Electrical Assembler:
- Must be able to read and understand technical documentation, schematics / prints, specifications and use sophisticated measuring instruments and gauges.
- Experienced in operating various electrical diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters and analyzers.
- Ability to operate various hand tools including: soldering and wire crimping tools, micrometers.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.