EM Assembler II
Westborough, MA 01581
Immediate EM Assembler opening in Westboro, MA
The EM Assembler performs a variety of assembly operations associated with a wide variety of electrical and mechanical products, according to written procedures, drawings, and established workmanship standards. Build mechanical and electrical assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have electrical wiring experience
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes.
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Work with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
- Must have panel wiring experience
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Exposure to hand tools and power tools.
- Exposure to work instructions and blue prints a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.