Distribution Coordinator 3
Ward Hill, MA 01835
Are you in a Warehouse position looking to advance your career with and would love to join a Globally known Company?
What the Distribution Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped
- Post weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Experience in shipping, receiving
- Completion of high school, vocational training or equivalent is preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.