Director of Marketing - Hybrid Opportunity
Greenwood Vlg, CO 80112 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Leading business services company is looking to hire a Director of Marketing in Denver CO, Albuquerque NM or Scottsdale AZ. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of Director of Marketing:
- Develop company's Marketing Strategy to guide marketing investment, improve Brand awareness, and support Sales objectives.
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees' and customers' understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company and promoting company as an employer of choice in the markets served.
- Enhance relations with customers by organizing and developing specific Marketing campaigns aligned to Sales Strategy; determine company presence at conventions, annual events, trade associations, and seminars.
- Enable company's gains in market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each technology solution area.
- Brand management, ensuring employees, customers, media and third-party organizations adhere to the company's branding guide and proper use of the company's name and logo.
- Manage company web site and social media sites with timely and dynamic content.
- Deliver actionable Business Intelligence by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data, as well as leveraging internal Tools and information sources.
- Maintain marketing team results by coaching and performance coaching of employees; responsible for planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on
Requirements of the Director of Marketing:
- Ten (10) years of experience with developing and executing Marketing and Public Relations Plans
- Related Experience in Information Technology (IT), IT services and products
- History of setting and executing against budgets
- Involvement in managing corporate giving or corporate community involvement
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Enjoys working with customers and external audiences
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials
Directors of Marketing apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.