Data Entry - Hybrid Opportunity
Osseo, MN 55369 US
An electronics manufacturer in Maple Grove, MN needs a skilled Data Entry whiz to join their team. It's a contract and hybrid/onsite role in a growing company.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry:
- Entering data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Work with large data sets and multiple tabs in MS Excel
- Work with Pivot Tables & V-Lookups
- Transferring data from paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Handling numerical data accurately; creating spreadsheets
- Organizing spreadsheets with large numbers
- Updating databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correcting and modifying inaccurate files and records
- Typing data directly and accurately
- Complying with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Summarizing data for standardized reports
Requirements of the Data Entry:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This role requires STRONG experience in MS Excel with Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- 1+ years Data Entry experience
- ERP experience preferred, not required.
Date Entries apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.