Customer Service Representative
Westborough, MA 01581
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering efficient and quality service to all internal and external customer requests and inquiries to facilitate effective customer experiences
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Accept, record, confirm, and process complex customer orders.
- Process customer order entry quickly and accurately while providing timely communication regarding status of service, time estimations, delays and cost.
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries regarding general product and service information, sales quotations, order fulfillment and shipment tracking.
- Maintain records: Ensure that correct and up-to-date information is documented on all files/orders for use by various departments and for customer inquiries.
- Handle changes and cancellations to orders, informing other personnel as appropriate
- Provide customers with controlled documents as required: Certificates of Analysis, Safety Data Sheets, and Specification Sheets.
- Assist Sales, Product Management, and other necessary functions as needed
- Act as liaison between outside Sales Representatives and warehouse personnel.
- Research and resolve any reported discrepancies regarding orders.
- Interact with Logistics to arrange shipments and to prerelease imports.
- Interact with the Accounting Department regarding credit issues.
- Interact with Product Managers regarding pricing and product-availability issues.
- Interact with Purchasing to obtain updates on all Purchase Orders.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years related experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn Standard Operating Procedures related to assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.