Customer Service Representative
New Castle, DE 19720-
Long Term Contract
New Castle, DE
- Shared responsibility for coverage of the Service Hotline. Assist and direct callers as needed to the correct area of Department. Calls can be for Contracts, Technical Support, Return Numbers, Repair Status, Quotes, etc.
- Enter Stock Transport Orders (STO) for inventory transfers to Service personnel. Verify part number validity and stock availability. Communicate urgencies to Shipping Department. Confirm order acknowledgement with Field Service Representatives (SRs).
- Prepare Service quotes when requested and follow-up as needed.
- Provide Return Authorization numbers (RA#) to customers and SRs for repairs and return of defective equipment/spares.
- Share the process of Purchase Order verification and processing of Service Reports for invoicing and Materials movement. Review and correct Repair reports for proper data entry, verify Customer information, terms and Tax Exemption status.
- Share the process of Service Contracts invoicing.
- Prepare Miscellaneous Shipping Orders (MSO) and International Commercial Invoices for shipment of Customer repairs and miscellaneous items to the field.
- Maintain SAP Instrument Database by processing Field and Internal reported changes.
- Perform Specialized Administrative duties within area of assignment.
- Perform Service inventory transactions as needed
- Knowledge normally acquired through completion of an Associate' s degree from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP experience, highly desirable (ERP specifically)
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Superior phone etiquette.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; extremely conscious about attention to detail.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone' s efforts to succeed.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure and high-volume workload situations. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Products, primarily Excel.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.