Customer Service Representative
Milford, MA 01757
Customer Support Admin
Long Term Contract (potential temp to hire)
- Perform contract management for Customer Support Agreements by updating and managing equipment hours, scheduling active service events, tracking target service deadlines, performing follow up customer calls, reviewing work order repairs and updating contract notes.
- Provide service and support coverage to customers by utilizing GPS tracking hardware and software applications to schedule preventative maintenance or diagnose issues on customer’ s equipment.
- Provide phone coverage and customer support for daily operations within the Service Solutions Center.
- Document and maintain approved process and procedures for all daily responsibilities within the Service Solutions Center.
- Provide sales and technical support for all customer software and online tool accounts.
- Perform after-service courtesy calls to customers.
- Perform customer billing and reconciliation for various applications.
- Enter and maintain data on software and program subscriptions customers are participating in.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- 1-2 years of experience within customer service or administrative support role
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively engage with customers at a professional level both on the phone and in person.
- Computer literate, with experience in Microsoft products required.
- Able to work effectively in a team setting to expedite requests and provide timely and accurate service.
- A high level of organization with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred but not required
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.