CNC Machinist/Operator 1st Shift
Kennesaw, GA 30152
CNC Machinist/Operator - Kennesaw, GA
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist/Operator for our client in Kennesaw, GA. The CNC Machinist/Operator will be responsible for operating a CNC machine, cycling, checking and measuring machined parts.
Shift: Mon. Thurs: 6: 00am - 4: 30pm
- Be able to read military specs and blueprints
- Experience operating Haas, Mazak Machines is a plus
- Experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas controllers is a plus
- Cycle, check and measure machined parts to specs
- Experience in the aircraft/ aerospace industry a plus
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency: Grammar must be excellent to effectively and professionally communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Technical Capacity – must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and must be a quick learner to learn applicable software specific to the company.
- Ethical Conduct
- Project Management
- Time Management
This job operates in a climate-controlled job shop environment.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.