CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Gainesville, GA 30503
CNC Machinist 2nd Shift:
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a fantastic client in the Gainesville GA area to help them identify a full time CNC Machinist. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company. This person will be responsible for the set-up and running of 4 axis CNC machines and mill turn CNC machines. This is a direct hire opportunity.
DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT role
2nd shift: 2: 30 PM -11: 00 PM
Must be able to TRAIN ON 1ST SHIFT FOR 4 WEEKS! 6: 00 AM -2: 30 PM
Pay rate: $20.00/hr - $25.00/hr with a $2.00 shift difference
- Setting up of the CNC Machines (Minimum 4 axis).
- Set up fixtures and tooling based on work instructions.
- Loading raw material (aluminum, stainless, steel, Mild Steel, Castings, Plastics, Welded assemblies) into machine and manufacturing programmed part.
- Watching run of product to ensure machine is operating properly.
- Making necessary adjustments (editing G&M code/program) if needed. (Both online and offline).
- Unloading of finished product.
- Checking finished product for quality by using precision measuring tools (micrometers) and reporting anything that is defective.
- Check for compliance and maintenance of work tools.
- Accurately complete appropriate paperwork and enter computer.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area
- Contributes continuously to improve processes, procedures, operational figures, and informs the manager about suggestions for improvements.
- MUST have prior experience running one or more of the following machines and controls: (Mazak, Siemens, Fanuc, Okuma, DMG).
- Must be able to make program edits/changes and read G&M Code.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Able to read technical drawings.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: [email protected]
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.