Thomasville, NC 27360
We have a manufacturing and engineering consulting customer seeking a Buyer to join their team for the next three months. This is role is located in the High Point area and is a
- As a buyer you will be responsible for ensuring proper inventory levels of a number of different component, aftermarket parts, and other various goods. (Steel, Small parts – o-rings, gaskets, clamps seals (rubber products), Hoses, and Maintenance parts)
- Export excel documents and use advance excel skills to track inventory levels and purchase goods from existing suppliers.
- Create PO' s and understand Terms and Conditions associated.
- Review BOM' s to determine varying purchasing needs.
- Working with MFG and Engineering on special orders.
- 3+ years in a Buyer role working for a Manufacturing or Industrial company.
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with ERP or MRP systems (willing to train on specific software)
- Experience with inventory analysis and re-ordering of parts.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.