Assembly - 2nd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Our Client in the Alpharetta, GA area is looking for skilled assemblers.
If you are interested in applying for this job opening please send your resume to [email protected]
Hours: 2: 25pm-10: 55pm Mon-Friday
Pay Rate: $17/hourly
- To assemble products using work instructions and bill of materials (BOM) in accordance with assembly procedures and standards for that specific product.
- Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light sub-assemblies and complete units using hands or power/pneumatic tools.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Must exercise good judgment in recognizing defects and producing quality workmanship.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in manufacturing facility
- Experience using hand tools and power tools to assemble final product and sub-assemblies.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.