Assemblers– 2nd Shift - Entry Level
Newburyport, MA 01950 US
Leading electronic supplier in Newburyport, MA is currently hiring an Entry Level Assembler to join their growing team. This is a temp to hire and willing to train position!
Responsibilities of the Assemblers
- Operation of manual, automatic, and semi-automatic microelectronics assembly equipment with supervision.
- Inspection of die and packages to various Military and Jedec standards using high and low power microscopes.
- Follows defined specifications and reaction paths or written/verbal instructions.
- Use multiple hand tools to manually process delicate products without damaging components.
- Train other employees on basic equipment operation and assembly processes
- Maintain well organized and audit ready workspaces.
- Utilize computer-based manufacturing systems to move product and enter data.
Requirements of the Assemblers:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High Attention to Detail
Assemblers apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.