Woburn, MA 01801
We’ re hiring a 1st shift Cable Harness Assembler for our manufacturing client in Woburn. If you have prior experience with soldering and cable hardness assembly, please apply!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reads, Interprets and Understands customer drawings and technical specifications
- Trouble shoots and repair complex mechanical and electrical assemblies used in equipment to the component level
- Applies knowledge of all manufacturing equipment including VNA, Coax Strip
- Applies knowledge of all aspects of manufacturing including but not limited to: Cable
- Assembly, Spooling, Cutting & Soldering…
- Assembles electronic components and manual soldering of fine wires and parts under a microscope
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.