Assembler - Contract Hire
Salem, NH 03079 US
Leading medical devices company is currently hiring for Assemblers located in Salem, NH. If you are interested in this temporary opportunity, please apply directly!
Hours of the Assembler:
1st shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay Rate of the Assembler:
$20.00 - $21.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Inspect, kit, install, and assemble components of fiber-optic medical products: optical fibers, ferrules, connectors, and packaging components.
- Operate manufacturing test equipment: fiber-optic strippers and cleavers, power meters, oscilloscopes, laser test stations, RFID readers, and microscopes.
- Use bonding materials: epoxies, glues, etc.
- Wearing appropriate cleanroom attire, work in a controlled manufacturing area requiring coats, hair and beard nets, gloves, and booties.
- Use generic cleaning liquids (alcohol, isopropanol alcohol, acetone, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness of work and common areas.
- High school diploma or GED Required.
- Perform light manufacturing and use of assembly equipment, such as ultrasonic welder, soldering stations, optical fiber cutters/strippers, screwdrivers, tape measure, wrenches, and other small hand tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Microscope experience preferred.
- Prior use of production database and inventory control systems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related assembly experience.
- Required proficiency to read and follow blueprint schematics.
Assemblers apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.