Milford, MA 01757
One of our top clients in the Milford, MA area is looking to hire an Assembly Specialist on a first shift, contract to hire basis!
Perform complex electro-mechanical and optical assembly as assigned, contributing to daily production requirements in both an individual and team environment. Perform subassembly and test functions as necessary to support product build and analysis.
- Primary duties include electro-mechanical assembly, subassembly, and basic test functions.
- Assist in determining the corrective action for problems identified in instruments, assemblies, processes, tooling, and material.
- Assist in transferring new products, assemblies, equipment and processes from New Product Introduction into Instrument Operations.
- Ability to assemble complex electro/mechanical instrumentation and assemblies using appropriate tooling, fixtures, and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documentation (procedures, process sheets, drawings, etc).
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting on assemblies and instruments in preparation for final test and evaluation.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.