AOI Operator 2nd Shift
Westborough, MA 01851
Seeking an AOI Operator on 2nd shift for an organization in Westboro, MA. This position is responsible for the operation of automatic optical inspection (AOI) equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load appropriate program into AOI equipment
- Run equipment and review calls to determine if calls are defects.
- Trained to IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001. Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of surface mount technology (SMT) parts and processes.
- Ability to accurately perform required visual inspection, as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Able to perform detailed/tedious work for extended periods.
- Able to understand and follow daily work direction and process instructions as received verbally or in writing from supervisor or other qualified person.
- Ability to understand and follow posted procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- The ability to interpret an AOI call and determine if it is a defect.
- The ability to read and interpret product documentation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good organizational skills.