Production Training Assistant
Milford, NH 03055-
Under minimal supervision, the Production Training Assistant helps the Production Trainer and teams to train, schedule, track, and deliver training.
Responsibilities of the Production Training Assistant:
- Observes and promotes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment applicable to the use of equipment and proper ergonomic practices.
- Provides training to Production employees with oversight from the Production Trainer.
- Assists the Production Trainer with training preparation including scheduling and tracking responses, enrolling attendees in training sessions, gathering, and organizing training materials and other related responsibilities.
- Assists the Production Trainer with ergonomic training for employees. Offers instruction and correction in proper ergonomic workstation setup, proper posture, and ergonomic exercises aiding in the elimination of repetitive injuries.
- With guidance from the Production Trainer, assists with delivering other safety and manufacturing related training using various modes of instruction, i.e., on the job training, group sessions, etc.
- Helps maintain department training records on employees’ existing skill level.
- Helps track certification and recertification requirements for production work.
- Effectively communicates with Supervisors, peers and co-workers via email, phone, and face-to-face discussions.
- Maintains appropriate certifications.
Qualifications of the Production Training Assistant:
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Training at a vocational school or related on-the-job experience.
- Problem solving: the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Communication skills: the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through verbal communication.
- Visualization: the ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Reasoning skills: the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers.
- Gathering information has the ability to reach out to various functional areas in order to gather information and concisely communicate results.
- Soldering skills, electrical assembly, and testing.
- Ability to read and understand BOMS, work instructions and prints.
- Microsoft office suite.